Dynamic Signal, the Employee Communication, and Engagement platform, announced the second annual Summit by Dynamic Signal will be held at San Francisco’s Bently Reserve on Wednesday, October 16, and Thursday, October 17, 2019. Featuring speakers across every industry including Capital One, Nestlé Purina, March of Dimes, Fannie Mae, KPMG, Bacardi, and more, Dynamic Signal expects another sold-out event.
The focus of the 2019 Summit by Dynamic Signal will be “Elevate the Employee Experience - Authentic Stories, Empowered Advocates, Measurable Results,” and the event will bring together the communicators, marketers, IT professionals, and human resource executives who are driving meaningful business outcomes at the world’s leading companies by connecting, engaging, and activating their employees.
On the heels of last year’s incredible demand, Dynamic Signal has expanded its event programming to two days and multiple tracks. As part of the two-day event, Summit by Dynamic Signal will include a full slate of interactive workshops emphasizing actionable strategies and hands-on sessions. Experts will lead attendees through best practices, concepts, and frameworks that improve employee communication, engagement, and advocacy throughout the organization.
Industry-leading speakers include:
- Cindy Rahman, Senior Vice President, and Chief Marketing Officer, March of Dimes
- Nancy Hauge, Chief Human Resources Officer, Automation Anywhere
- Matthew Caruso, Director, Corporate Communications, Corporate Reputation and Digital Engagement, KPMG
- Houdad Javidnia, Director, Associate Engagement Channels & Platforms, Capital One
- Nicholas Barron, Social Media Manager, Fannie Mae
- Laura Lee, Senior Digital Manager for Corporate Communications, Nestlé Purina North America
- Natasha Schoultz, Corporate Communications Specialist, Bacardi
- Heather Dopson, Community Builder, GoDaddy
- Jennifer Brice, Manager, Corporate Communications, Anadarko
- Dudley Palmer, Senior Manager, Corporate Communications, TruGreen
- Krista Ellingston, Director of Corporate Communications, Brookfield Residential
A recent study by Dynamic Signal found that 80 percent of the U.S. workforce reports feeling stressed because of ineffective company communication, a 30 percent jump from just one year ago. Additionally, 70 percent of employees feel overwhelmed because of broken communication methods and fragmented information.
“Reaching every employee with relevant news and information, in a way that is measurable and convenient for the way they work is no longer a nice to have. Whether it’s the weekly lunch menu, a video from the CEO, or an urgent safety update, employees expect to receive personalized information in real time. Improving the employee experience and creating alignment across the enterprise is critical for business success today,” said Russ Fradin, CEO of Dynamic Signal. “Summit by Dynamic Signal is bringing together industry leaders and innovators to share insights on how they are transforming their organizations by connecting employees and empowering advocacy. Nothing punctuates the power of this event better than the attendees from last year’s Summit who are coming back this year as customers and speakers to share their own stories of transformation. We couldn’t be prouder of the impact they’re having on their organizations.
This article originally appeared on HRTechnologist.com.