For the inaugural episode of Venrock’s new podcast, Running Through Walls, I spoke with Russ Fradin, CEO and founder of Dynamic Signal, about his long history as an entrepreneur.
I have known Russ for years and was also an investor in Adify, where he was founder and CEO. Having founded 3 companies, today Russ also advises several other start-ups as a board member.
Our conversation covered a variety of topics, including lessons learned from Dynamic Signal’s early pivot, Russ’s contrarian view on fundraising, and why he’s the only CEO I know who answers every email he receives.
- Takeaways from raising 25 venture rounds (3:11)
- Why it’s not that challenging to be accessible (7:28)
- How to build a good relationship with VCs (12:48)
- Why it’s stupid to be stealth in the enterprise world (13:39)
- The three things that matter the most about culture (16:43)
This article originates on TechCrunch